8th DelCH meet was organised on 14th June 2008 at NPTC Auditorium in Noida. Please find the minutes of the meet as follows:
- Venue for the meet has been finalized as Y.M.C.A Hall. In case, if the Y.M.C.A Hall is not available for some reasons, meeting will be held at PDIL Bhawan, Sector 1, Noida.
- Cite HR meet will be conducted every second saturday of the month between 5:30 P.M to 8:00 PM.
- All members are required to pay a membership fee of Rs. 100/month to continue with the membership of the DelCH group. The amount would be utilized in venue booking, arranging for resources, refreshment and other facilities for members.
- In case a member fails to pay the fee for two continuous month, he/she will not be the member of the group and that person can rejoin the group by paying a fine of Rs. 50. Moreoever, the member should intimate the group coordinator of his/her availability for the meet in advance. If the member does not abide by the regulation, his status of being in the group will be at discreation of DelCH.
- Future meets will have a presentation or a case study.
- Members need to maintain code of conduct while addressing mails on the group ID. A copy of this Code of Conduct will be posted shortly by Satish K Dhanwal on DelCH ID. More discussion will be held on this subject in the next meet.
- We have also selected DelCH co-ordinators, who will take care of the activities & participation of the group members.
- 9th CiteHR Meet has been finalized for 12th July 2008, Saturday at Y.M.C.A. Hall. This booking will be done by either Navinder or Rajesh.
- Responsibilities and other details for DelCH members would be decided in the next meet.
- Also, it has been observed that some members are utilizing this group for their personal benefit rather than sharing the knowledge, which a breach of code of conduct. Such members are politely requested not to promote such activities in the group. Guys, its high time that we grow professionally rather than growing personally.
- Satish Kumar Dhanwal
- Rajesh Kumar
- Meha Pushyami
- Manjushaa Verma
- Gaurav Goel
- Anuradha Das Gupta
Date: 12th July
- Presentation by DelCH Member
- Discussion on above issues
17th June 2008 From India, Delhi
Discuss problems openly with your peers around the world without getting into company specifics. Access to years of such problem discussion data and business material is at your finger tips.
All resources created by our members are available to everyone at no cost.