It is quite difficult to reply this query, because any compensation needs to be correlated with the profitability of the organization with the responsibilities. I suppose applying these two criterion you should be able to arrive at the exact figures. Moreover it varies from industry to industry.
The package can be around 20lacs/annum to 50lacs/annum.
Could you help me which benefits we can include in MD's Salary?:confused:
I am providing you some information that I have gathered from this site itself from various contributors, hope that you will find them useful.
Yes, what I mentioned in my previous post is a package that includes everything. You can create breakup like this:
- Annual Consolidated Salary (Basic+DA) =Approximately 40% of CTC
- HRA = 50% of Consolidated Salary (For metro and lesser in case of other cities)
- Incentives against target achievement
- Some percentage in profit sharing paid annually
- Car Maintenance
- Club Membership
- Insurance Premium
- Provident Fund -12% from both the sides (12% Employee and 12%Employer)