H@SS@NOhh, thats a truly good question, and I need the same like you, if any one have some material or information please share.
RamakantaHello ,Dear friends ,
32 views .....................no suggestions .................
i am really waiting for your suggestions and help in this regard.
Common friends ...............
From India, Madras
NeatsThe book entitled, “Personnel Management of the 21st Century” highlights some of the most crucial roles and responsibilities that a HRM Professional should carry on to become an effective strategic partner to business owners and decision makers, to wit:
1. Initiates and facilitates the strategic process of crafting the organization’s mission-vision and values;
2. Utilizes a planning process to arrive at clear performance indicators and targets aligned to business strategies;
3. Continuously acquires a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the business and its dynamics and environment, as well as identifies the implications of (HRM or) human resource actions as a result of these;
4. Exercises foresight, courage, and competence for longer-term (organizational) change;
5. Translates business strategies into priorities and programs for human resources (employees), thereby aligning them;
6. Communicates business plan impact on human resources practices (HRM), and gets others to support the plan and activities;
7. Leads the marketing and communication of human resource (HRM) philosophy, principles, and associated platforms with business partners, and the rest of the human resources community;
8. Provides ongoing feedback to and consultation with the business partner and the rest of the human resources community to keep human resources on track with effective programs and services.
What do these strategic roles and responsibilities imply? These things could only mean that HRM professionals should look beyond the comfort of their routines and customarily roles and align their efforts and programs with the organizations business processes and strategies. In the first place, human resources (employees) are the prime movers of these business processes and strategies.
From India, Pune
I was waiting to see if anyone had a good presentation about this topic but i guess that's not the case. Hence i made a basic presentation that should give you some idea about Aligning HR to Objectives. If you need more information or help in doing the same, please feel free to PM me on the same.
From India, Delhi
Ramakantahi, Navneet & Neats,
Thanks a lot . This is a nice presentation and will definitely help me to design and allign the strategy.
But still i need some more information and clarity on alligning part.
From India, Madras
NawasGood to see the feedback.. Anyway attached PPT on the same subject, please find. Thanks
From Kuwait, Kuwait
Community Support on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.