Senior Hr Officer
Career Management, Talent & Capability
32 views .....................no suggestions .................
i am really waiting for your suggestions and help in this regard.
Common friends ...............
16th June 2008 From India, Madras
1. Initiates and facilitates the strategic process of crafting the organization’s mission-vision and values;
2. Utilizes a planning process to arrive at clear performance indicators and targets aligned to business strategies;
3. Continuously acquires a comprehensive and up-to-date understanding of the business and its dynamics and environment, as well as identifies the implications of (HRM or) human resource actions as a result of these;
4. Exercises foresight, courage, and competence for longer-term (organizational) change;
5. Translates business strategies into priorities and programs for human resources (employees), thereby aligning them;
6. Communicates business plan impact on human resources practices (HRM), and gets others to support the plan and activities;
7. Leads the marketing and communication of human resource (HRM) philosophy, principles, and associated platforms with business partners, and the rest of the human resources community;
8. Provides ongoing feedback to and consultation with the business partner and the rest of the human resources community to keep human resources on track with effective programs and services.
What do these strategic roles and responsibilities imply? These things could only mean that HRM professionals should look beyond the comfort of their routines and customarily roles and align their efforts and programs with the organizations business processes and strategies. In the first place, human resources (employees) are the prime movers of these business processes and strategies.
17th June 2008 From India, Pune
I was waiting to see if anyone had a good presentation about this topic but i guess that's not the case. Hence i made a basic presentation that should give you some idea about Aligning HR to Objectives. If you need more information or help in doing the same, please feel free to PM me on the same.
19th June 2008 From India, Delhi