Home Top New Signup Or Login
hi all,
we have started a service providing company got registered with ROC for providing salary processing and allied services
we have done contract with 4 clients and now their employees are on our pay roll, i.e. we are providing services to our client and we did a contract with them also there are more than 20 employees with each client.
most of the work involves clerical work and white collar job, no production work, but there are some peons etc too. now my query is that do we need to obtain contract licence, being a pvt. or ltd. company ? somebody advised us thas pvt ltd or ltd companies have their own constitution (Memorandum and articles of association) it is not required to obtain license for them, only proprietorship and individual contractors need license.
Also do we need separate license for each client?
thaxs a ton
From India, Delhi

Contract Labour License has to be taken irespective of the Constitution.Please comply with its provisions.
With Regards

V.Sounder Rajan

E-mail :

From India, Bangalore
Hi.. can you send me the draft of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) Pls..help me BR
From China, Tianjin
Reply Here Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™