Jain_Sarath
4

Thanks for the greetings lekshmi. Pls find attached the PDF on UAE Labor rules. Should be enough to start with. Welcome to AUH. Cheers Jain
From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf UAE_Employment_Law.pdf (181.8 KB, 77 views)

Amol Athalye
Hi ,
We provide videoconference service across the globe , it's very widely used by HR dept. for recruitment , we have few clients from the UAE but i am surprised to see that many companies are still using outdated audio calls for distant job interviews. I would like to know why HR in Abu Dhabi are not using the videoconference technology for their recruitment.
regrads
Amol Athalye

From India, Mumbai
Jain_Sarath
4

As for us, our hiring happens face to face, since 90% of the candidates need to go through the technical tests. For the rest 10% it would not be feasible to opt for this method, considering the total cost and maintanence. For us, traditional hiring methods work fine. I believe majority others would agree to this
cheers
Jain

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
khasimsaheb
1

Hi to everybody...........am khasimsaheb.sk,am intrested to join in those profiles pls could you help me out.
From India, Hyderabad
lekshmi.kaladharan
1

Hi Jain.. Thanks a lot... that was definitely a valuable piece of information. After all these responses i feel very positive to come there and work. Thank you so much Regards Lekshmi
From India, Bangalore
lekshmi.kaladharan
1

Hi all..
Hope all the HRs in Abu Dhabi are doing good...

I need a small help from your side. My fiancÚ is working working as a Relationship officer (sales) in Duniya LLC, AbuDhabi for the past 1yr. He is the best performer there for these consecutive months. He is getting lots of options from other banking industry (like Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank). But he is more interested into administration. He has totally 3yrs of work experience. In that one yr he was doing both marketing and administration work for a multinational company called Life Cell in Kerala. And the rest 2yrs he was into banking industry. If any of your companies are hiring people for the administration department, please consider the resume attached. I am 100% sure that you will not make a mistake hiring him. He is usually a calm and soft person but when it comes to work whatever he do, he do it with full perfection and total commitment. I am not simply saying this. I know him for the past 7yrs. So, if you have any vacancies please consider his resume also.

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc cover letter1.doc (24.0 KB, 56 views)
File Type: doc ganesh.doc (71.0 KB, 33 views)

Renata.M
Hi, I’m Renata here, Looking urgently for a HR job in Abudhabi, Please help in letting me know if any vacancies in Abudhabi or Dubai?. Thanks & Regards, Renata
From India
Bharath94in
Hi
Gd evng i would like to introduce myself as Mr Bharath from Bangalore i was with
HP as consultant HR and Trainer and i moved on to IBM heading operations for
training i quit IBM in 2007 since then i am catering training services for various
sector in the field of Retails,ITES,Hotel chains and Aviation across India and abroad
i have done plenty of programs for colleges like SIT,HKBS,Govt management college
Don Bosco Institute of Technology i am certified trainer NEXT,Bangalore and IBM,US
the modules which i have designed has been approved by major clients and i carry
four university degrees if you can get me an batch to deliver program it would be
my pleasure
Thanks
9980990118OTE]

From India, Bangalore

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Bio_2_1__1__1__1__1__1__1_[1][1]_1[1] (11) (1) (1) (4) (4) (2) (3) (3) (9) (10) (2) (3) (1) (1) .doc (60.5 KB, 13 views)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.








About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR«

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server