Hi Ravi. Sorry for a late reply. It is possible. But it has to be notified to Labour Dept & PF bcos PF contribution also varies suddenly and affects Tax planning.So planning has to be done befor implementing the structure.
Such practices are headaches and better to be avoided.

From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server