LINGARAJU.NFunctions of Industrial Relation Executives in India
The word ‘Industrial Relation Executive’ [IRE] is used in this Session as a functional
description. Actual designation may be different commensurate with the cadre of
the staff or for certain other reasons.
IRE shall clarify with the Industrial Relations Department of the Region re: any
ambiguity about applicability of any particular law or rule or procedure.
1. Ensuring timely initiation and proper compliance of statutory requirements
under various labour laws.
2. Recruiting of workmen as per the selection procedure specified [such as site
requirement as confirmed by MANAGEMENT, background clearance, skills test & confirmation]
3. Ensuring disbursement of statutory minimum wages, and review of skill grades
and wage rates if warranted.
4. Obtaining/generating and maintaining the requisite statutory records relating to
attendance, overtime and earnings of all workmen at the site.
5. Ensuring that overtime work and its payment are in accordance with the
6. Arranging, maintaining and rendering medical first aid to workmen of the site,
as and when need arises.
7. Arranging hygienic up-keep of labour camp(s), site canteen(s), sanitary facilities
and crèche/rest rooms at all times.
8. Displaying the specified statutory notices in accordance with labour laws and
updating them, as and when required
9. Implementing all rules, procedures, directives etc. applicable under various
statutes including those prescribed by the Management.
10. Installing and operating the internal systems of the company in relation to
attendance recording, overtime work, wages records, statutory deductions and
any other specified matters.
11. Reporting the labour strength, attendance, PF Coverage, IR & WC cases, Black
listed workmen, overtime details, cost information of labour wages and related
expenses to MANAGEMENT and to the IR Dept periodically.
12. Liaisoning with labour department, job related government officials, the
workmen, sub-contractors and special agencies to maintain good industrial
relations and to ensure full statutory compliances
Basic are differ from company nature but common basics are below,
3.Define job Description of Employees
4.Job Annalysis of Employees
6.Employees Loans and Advances
7.ESI & PF and other govt related Employees welfare
9.Employees Transfer, Promotions and terminations.
10.HRIS to MD
From India, New Delhi
Bhupendra PatilHello sir, Please find an attached CV for the post for HR Executive
From India, Anand
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.