Freelance Hr Consultant
29th May 2008 From India, Kochi
Now a days Hr is very vital part for any organisation because now a days employee alteration ratio is very high & it is very tough to make employee retention so i just suggest you just consider in this section & develop a website related to this issue only i am very much assure thgat you will be focussed very soon.
Raj Kumar giri
29th May 2008 From India, Bhubaneswar
you can login on careerknights.com.This site is for recruitment .you have to register in this and it is free of cost .They will give you one user ID and password.You have to login on dat. Once you become a member they will post you Job Description with company details ,location,salary ,evrytjing as what a consulatnt have.You can recruit a person and close this position and you will get handsome incentives .I m a member and i m using this .It is trustable.
10th June 2008 From India, Bangalore
I checked on the site careerknights.com, but all it does is providing some more links to sites such as monster etc...
Could you kindly elaborate more on where to go,, as it is very confusing with so many new links opening for all new sites...
Looks like more of advertising to me....
18th June 2008 From United States
I do have a wing for work from home option, The work is related to Recruitment and if you are good @ closing positions .
The company is willing to pay 20% of the company returns depends on the clients.
1. Excellent communication,convincing skills
2. Commitment to work
3. We are looking for Students/Housewives/Retired/Freelancers etc...
1. Knowledge about portals
2. Knowledge about social networking sites
3. Good @ Referrals
4. Identifying and Gathering staffing requirement details.
5. Publish the requirements in the internal reference portal and update the employee reference and schedule interview for the same.
6. Screening, short listing and scheduling the interviews
7. Responsible for preparing and sending the offer letters, negotiate the salary, joining date and follow up the candidates on their joining.
My experience initially i was working on BPO requirement later on i understood the work , now i handle senior positions
Ex: Hr manager CTC would 15 lakhs ,8.33 will be paid to consultant i would be get 20% of it.= Rs 24,990 on only one position in a month
So if u wanna join
12th March 2013 From India, Bangalore