No Tags Found!

pavan_sap

Dear HR Associates,
Recently I have studied a book called " Our Iceberg is Melting" written by John Kotter. It is all about change management. A beautiful book which shows changing and succeeding under any condition, through a small story.
This book is worth to be read by every professional.
Let me know your comments on the book.
Regards
Pavan Kumar
+91 9866687847
Hyderabad

From India, Bangalore
KS Rao

Also you may read "Who moved my Cheese?" equally funfilled and expressive of Change Management and its principles.
From India, Hyderabad
ayesha.bari

I have the ebook of "who moved my cheese".....(also the video)....but i couldn't find the ebook of "our iceberg is melting".....please provide the ebook in this thread if anyone having it. or please mail me the book at . I'll appreciate if you please provide me more on change management. Thank u.
Ayesha

From Bangladesh, Dhaka
ayesha.bari

Here goes the ebook of "who moved my cheese" if you r interested
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf who_moved_my_cheese.pdf (113.4 KB, 1206 views)

crr

Our Ice Berg is Melting is a great book on change management. It is by Macmillan Publications and in India it is available for Rs.195/-. I have not come across any e-version of this book. Very good lesson told thru the story of Penguins getting adjusted to the changes.
From India, Kochi
pratit_007

Found the book Our Iceberg is Melting
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Our Iceberg is Melting.pdf (5.35 MB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf Our Iceberg is Melting- Book Review by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tipchan.pdf (16.7 KB, 44 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.