No Tags Found!

octavious

I am posting the material I have herein on JOB & ROLE DESCRIPTION DETAILS.
The materials have been acquired from various source and are contributions of various people
Hope the same helps all the members here in
Thank You
Octavious

For various links to my posts, kindly visit the links provide herein below

Major HR Links

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Examples of Job Description.zip (26.8 KB, 10452 views)
File Type: zip job & role description.zip (408.2 KB, 9446 views)
File Type: pdf toolsJobDescriptions.pdf (185.3 KB, 7508 views)

Aslam Shaikh

Its really very interesting, helpfula and informative. It will help a lot HR professionals for making JDs for various positions. Thanks Aslam Karachi, Pakistan
From Pakistan, Karachi
gargi603
Thanx a lot. it was really helpful to me as my project is on role description. Regards, Gargi:-P
From India, Mumbai
Safia
Thankyou Octavious!
The Attachements are very useful.
Infact, i needed some guidance as well. i have joined a media company recently as Asst. Manager-HR. i have to setup the HR depatment for them. how should i go about it and what are the parameters which need to be build now?
awaiting some suggestions .

From India, Mumbai
anandp2507

Hi Octavious,
A wonderful and enlightening post, just in time when I needed it.
Appreciate your efforts and magnanimity in sharing such wonderful information with all the folks out here.
Simply Superb:-D. All your posts are wonderful gems.
Keep posting such good ones as you do always.

From India, Bangalore
pioneer_900

Dear Octavious;

Thank you for your posts.

But I think the job description is a complex of scope, duties, responsibilities, authorities, qualification (Minor & Major) plus and the most important thing is competencies (Core - Superior and Functional)...

Do you agree with me?
Regards.

From Syrian Arab Republic, Damascus
joyceajaf
Octavious, Do you mind me asking how many years experience one needs to have in this field to be able to have your store of knowledge. It is priceless. Thanks. Best regrads joyceajaf
From Nigeria
shweta Nakhare
Hiee Team, I need work in construction company for 1st time and I need a job description for the Manager - Plant & Machinery role. Can any one help me?
From India, Mumbai
shweta Nakhare
Can any one help me with Self declaration format or employment declaration format.
From India, Mumbai
vasudevan-panchapakesan
I went through the articles and ppts.They are of high standard and is of immense use to a practising professional and an academician.
From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.