No Tags Found!

MUSHTAQ AHMED
looking for staffing contracts and training contract in all areas i request to kindly guide me in this regards m.ahmed mushtaq765@gmail.com
From India, Palakkad
Sweetyweety
Hi myaspirations I am looking for employee training contract as well, please send me your contact, also i may need more than contract Regards, Sweetyweety
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
gansp
Hi Mr. Ahmed,
I represent the Recruitment & Training Consultancy. I am sure that we can serve your requirements. We have skilled trainers & recruiters based at Delhi/NCR, who provide the quality manpower training
Kindly give us the opportunity to serve you. For more details or demo, email to us at [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=Z2Fuc3BAcmVkaWZmbWFpbC 5jb20=[/IMG]
Regards,
Gansp

From India, Delhi
aahmed
Dear Mushtaq'
ATS services a Citigroup invested company as a potential partner for your HR Needs- ranging from Recruitment Process Outsourcing, HR Process Outsourcing, Training and Development.

A diversified company based in the National Capital, focusing on providing outsourcing, human resources, risk training and consulting services to banking and insurance companies throughout Asia-Pacific and in India.
Our business objective is to drive performance by helping our clients implement best practices that are suited to their businesses and marketplaces.
Our HR Services help our clients build their competitive edge by designing and implementing cutting edge solutions which improve talent acquisition, development, performance and retention.

Our strenght is our 'headhunting' and 'organisation mapping' capabalities, panindia, coupled with unique database management system and research skills for sales staffing.

The HR services at ATS provide the benefits to its clients in the following aspects:
• H R Consulting: Design Organizations and HR Systems aligned to business goals.
• Recruitment Process Outsourcing- Acquire Talent by outsourcing the entire process of research, screening, application tracking, career site management, selection testing, offer roll out, joining coordination.... Our automated Recruitment platform(s) would enable you to get scale without losing control.
• Placement and Staffing- Find the right talent within your cost to hire and time to hire metrics
• HR Process Outsourcing- Save money, reallocate resources to core HR systems by outsourcing your process management and data administration
• Training and Development- Enhance business results through specialized and generic training and development programs We welcome inquiries about our solutions and our services, and the support we can provide to help organizations meet their goals.

These solutions have typically given our clients immediate ROI and innovative ideas to enhance their Human Capital. Our recent successes include:-

1. Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) for a large Insurance company
2. CXO level Placements for a new NBFC
3. Operations Risk Training for a KPO &
4. HR Operations Outsourcing for a NBFC

Key Achievements:
  • A Leading Insurance Company wanted to expand by 110 branches in the “Talent shortage “months of February to April. We sourced the complete team in the requisite time frame, by creating a dedicated Resourcing Centre for them.
  • One of the largest providers of Human Resource to ICICI Prudential, Birla Sunlife, NIIT KSB, Fullerton, Money line, Citigroup Global Services and KPIT Cummins

• Have successfully done retained headhunting atCXO, Sr. Management Level for Industry Leaders. Typical time frame for sourcing has been less than 7 days
I request an appointment to present our credentials in person.
Also requests for your email id to post our ebrochure.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Warm Regards'
AMER
'A P A' HR Services
ATS Services
Mathura Road,
Delhi
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YWFobWVkQHNlcnZpY2VzYX RzLmNvbQ==[/IMG]
www.servicesats.com
011-41678933 - Ext 531 (M) 9868490456

From India, Delhi
sreyasengupta
hii, this is sreya from synergysmcs kolkata. we area managemnt consulting house operating for various verticals of hr including recruitments for middle level asignments. though we are based in kolkata but we are workng on pan india basis. i am enclosing our co profile for your referance. it will be our pleasure to serve you our best with effectime time management skills. if u fell that we can add value to your requirements plz do amil me at . we are alraedy emapnlled with axis bank and hsbc. we have also worked with companies like ibm,quaker chemicals,duckback,kellinworth, appejay surrendrs group which are in processing now and will be settled very soon. synergys mcs is a newly formed organisation operating from alst 9 months but the talent constituting the resouce team delivering their beat are havingg exp of more than 33 years in the industry. we have a database of candidates based all over india trapped through headhunting and referals

the talents constituting the resouce team and delivering the training programs and grooming have successfully rendered training programs for various corporate houses with updated and developed training modules.i will be waiting eagerly to hear from you.

TRAINING PROGRAM

Off the job training

·vestibule training
·sensitivity training
·case study
·role playing
·lecture

Process Training
  • Effective budgeting
  • Effective credit management
  • Conflict management workshop
  • Balance Score Card
  • 360 Degree Feedback

Behavioral Training
  • Communication skill
  • People management and managing motivation
  • Mentoring and counseling skills
  • Stress management
  • Problem solving and decision making
  • Positive work attitude
  • Effective presentation skills
  • Team effectiveness
thanking you-
SREYA SENGUPTA
SR. HR CONSULTANT
SYNERGYS MCS
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=c3Nlbmd1cHRhQHN5bmVyZ3 lzbWNzLmNvbQ==[/IMG]

From India, Bharat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Presentation1.ppt (168.5 KB, 36 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.