No Tags Found!

jithagnair
Hai everybody I am a new member to this forum. i am working on a project. my topic is"Types of future organization that we are heading towards". help me to have an insight on this topic
From India, Kochi
afolabi ajayi

Dear Colleagues,

This issue raised by Jithagnair wants us to be futuristic in our plans and idea generation.

However one main issue that should keep on coming to our mind is-where does the Firm we are presently want to be in say5-10 years time and at the same wher do we as individuals want to be as well within this time frame-we should try as much as possible to align our future plans in a firm with our own career.

In the same vein if I have the right to speculate-technologically-I am seeing Organizations wired-up on a Local Area Network for easy communications internally-reducing the volume of paper work and possibly physical traffic.

I am looking at the work place where most employees are growing fast to become Generalists either within a field or beyond.This would be made possible by the Knowledge Management process that ought to have been put in place for people to learn from each other-hence employees can at least contribute to diverse issues when raised.

In addition I am seeing an Organization of the future where Compensation Administration might swing more in favour of Broad banding-creating a almost a flat package system.

Quality Work Life Balance would be highly respected in the organization of the future-a situation whereby flexible working hours would be taken for granted and the specific rights and generic rights of employees would be respected, either married, single, single-mother, single father,widow, disabled/challenged etal

Teleworking, teleconferencing and other means of communicating with the office would take the place of physical presence at the workplace.

This brings us to the issue of Diversity Management-that organization of the future would be very sensitive and emotive in respecting and managing diversity in the work place because in-here would lie its strenght.

The more diverse ideas,opinions, concepts that are availble on an issue the better for the organization no matter how eccentrically it might seem some day it would be useful.

One can actually go on-but sincerely the Organization of the future is certainly for those who prepare for it today and now is the time-beacuse technology would drive that same Organization and the rate at which patents become obsolete is probably faster than the speed of light.

Thanks.

From Nigeria, Lagos
MOSES J. EMANUEL
Dear Jithagnair,

In inclinations to Mr. Ajayi contribution, I should mention that underlying concerns in the future of organizations are basically:

1. Timely level of professionalism, motivation and EI related aspects among the employees

2. Timely flexibility, efficiency and effectiveness of the organization in realizing its goals and meeting its responsibilities.

This is because the future brings its own contexts, objectives and aspirations, and its the flexibility of organization in responding to presented changes that makes it survive and become a success. The two points above sets the foundation for the organization to best identify with the 'future.' Which means the organization works towards its future as it (mostly) consciously responds to the prevalent or potential changes and challenges. When the organization does not address and craft its future this way, the chances of it degenerating are actually very high.

Find attached one of the papers that further address this question

Best Regards,

Moses J. Emanuel

From Tanzania, Dar Es Salaam
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc creating_the_complex_adaptive_organization.doc (103.5 KB, 222 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.