No Tags Found!

atlantabrains
We are looking for MNC experienced HR recruiters for a US company. Work involves from qualifying a candidate to placing the same with the client.

This involves following activities:

1) Understand the requirements/requisition (that has come from client)

2) Post the requirement

3) collect the resumes

4) shortlist the right resumes

5) Contact the candidates and see their availability/interest

6) Submit them (candidates) to the client

Right candidates for this job should possess following skills:

1) Should be able to communicate well with various diversified candidates

2) Able to articulate client interests to the candidates and vice versa

3) Counselling the candidates who could be hesitant at the beginning and make them to realize the importance of the job

4) Should be familiar with IT technology terms like SAP, ERP, JAVA, ASP, SOA, BI, data warehousing, etc., (just knowing such a term exists is sufficient)

Pay package: base salary + performance bonus.

Please send your enquiries/resumes to

From United States, Atlanta
komal0604
Hi,
I would be keen to work with your company. Based on my skills in recruitment industry and knowledge on job portals and strong background in technical domain, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your team.
My resume that highlights my ability/knowledge/expertise is enclosed.
I am excited about the position in the Technical recruiter and the ability to help your company succeed. Thank you in advance for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me anytime if you have any questions. I would appreciate the opportunity to review my qualifications in more detail. I would be available for a telephonic discussion on an 24*7 basis.
Sincerely,
Komal Mehta
(+91)9891642333

From India, Hospet
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Komal Mehta.doc (60.0 KB, 78 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.