mkaur
Dear Sir/Madam,

If you have a client seeking a Training Manager/ Assistant Manager HR who can deliver bottom-line results In MUMBAI or RAJKOT, I'd like to make a strong case for myself. My track record in Extensive experience in HR activities, Product Training, Management & Soft Skills Training with Passion for providing better learned employees and it has helped enhance the reputations of such firms as iEmployee, Karvy & Hewitt to name a few. I am contacting you as I believe it is time for a change.

Of particular interest to your client firms: MY KSA

KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES

KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING THEORY, PRINCIPLES, PRACTICES AND/OR CONTENT:

principles, theories, and practices of budget management

instructional methods and techniques

principles, theories, and practices of personnel/human resource management

bid, quote and award procedures

agency objectives, organization, structure and mission

SKILLS / ABILITY TO:

deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism

develop approaches for implementation of an idea, program or change in operations

determine how money will be spent to get the work done, and accounting for these expenditures

obtain and see to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to perform a task

assess organizational needs such as training & event managements.

deliver presentations or training using acceptable methods and techniques

develop curriculum, learning objectives, and/or course materials

communicate information and ideas clearly, and concisely, in writing; read and understand information presented in writing

supervise others by assigning/directing work; conducting employee evaluations, staff training and development, taking appropriate disciplinary/corrective actions, making hiring/termination recommendations, etc.

I am particularly interested in positions in the Mumbai that start at a salary range of 6lacs-8lacs.

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 123_193.doc (80.5 KB, 369 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.