vaibhavlale
casual leave rules
From India, Pune
Amitmhrm

Hi...
Casual Leave – Employees are entitled to 8 days of Casual leave in a year. These leaves have to be utilized with in one year and will not be carried forward to the next fiscal year. One can avail maximum 3 such leave simultaneously.
You may fix it at your own suitability as it differs from company to company and depends on company Leave Policy...
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
d.aeram
Hi Vaibhav, As Amit said, it differs from company to company. You can have a look at our company policy. I hope it will help you to form a leave policy for your company. Regards Diparna
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc leave_policy_guidelines_203.doc (25.5 KB, 1290 views)

dasmanash

Well, it can not vary from company to company. There is no fixed rule for factories. However, most of the states have their own enactment of Shops & Establishment, whcih have the provisions for CL. Thus, at the most for any esatblishment, which is covered under S&A Act, will vary from state to state.
Regards,
Manas Das
Head - HRD
Merino Industries Ltd.

From India, Delhi
byomjeet

I agree with Amit. We have similar leave policy in our organisation where you can avail upto 10 CLs per year. CLs are not carried forward and one cannot take more than 3 days of CL consecutively.
From India, Delhi
U.K.Singh

Number of Casual Leaves differs from organisation to organisation. Some one in this forum asked suggestion for making a leave policy for his organisation. In this connection I would like to say that first of all he should keep in mind the statutory leaves which he has to include in his leave policy. Rest of the leaves are optional. Different organisations have different leave policies. You can download those policies from their web page as it has been made compulsory under RTI act to make public their rules and procedures. We too have our leave policy but I cannot quote those in my individual capacity. I tried to compose all leaves and forward to him but sorry due to preoccupation I could not do so. Hope by this time he might have formulated leave policy for his organisaiton.
From India, Calcutta
Anayaat

Hi there,
My experience with causal leave, is as follows:
•Employee is entitled to 10 working days per annum as casual leave,
•Casual leave are to be taken as a result of occurred and unforeseen emergency i.e. death in family, taking kids to and from hospital
•Casual leave is not necessary a full day leave it can be partial
•Casual leave is not to be considered as part of your annual leave i.e. cannot be carried forward not it can be taken in case an employee utilizes are his annual leave entitlement
•Sick leave is not considered a causal leave

From Oman, Muscat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.