No Tags Found!

axsion

Hi Friends,

Meena Shrivastava

Currently we have following HR openings in our organization :

1) Executive /DM – HR (Recruitments) – Male candidates

Candidate Profile : Graduate, preferably MBA, with min 2 yrs of experience in IT Recruitments, out of box thinker, with ability to attract talent thru multiple sources, Excellent Communication skills

Role : Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, for TEAM West Zone

2) Executive /DM – HR (Generalist)

Candidate Profile : Graduate, preferably MBA, with min 2 yrs of experience in HR Generalist profile in a Service organization, out of box thinker, Excellent Communication skills

Role : Go-to person for Internal customers, Employee Engagement, Employee Retention Planning, Performance Management, Competency Mapping, for TEAM West Zone

3) HR Help-Desk – Male Candidates

Candidate Profile : Graduate, with excellent communication skills, zeal for learning, freshers are encouraged to apply

Role : Resolution of employee grievances within stipulated time-frame, managing day-to-day Administrative responsibilities like PF, ESI, Bonus, etc.

For all positions, Location is Mumbai, remuneration is on par with the best in Industry.

Interested candidates can apply directly on my Email ID, or contact me on below mentioned nos.

Regards

Meena Shrivastava

Deputy Manager

Human Resources

Mumbai

Mobile: 91 9324951381

From India, Madras
sheetal25
Hi Meena:
I would like to apply for Executive /DM – HR (Generalist) position. Please find my attached resume for your referral and let me know your reply. for further correspondence you can mail me at
Thanks & regards,
Sheetal

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Updated.doc (79.5 KB, 55 views)

carmelshyam1@gmail.com
Hi Meena:
I would like to apply for Executive /DM – HR (Generalist) position. Please find my attached resume for your referral and let me know your reply. for further correspondence you can mail me at
Thanks & regards,
Shyam Sooraj

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc SHYAM SOORAJ.doc (81.5 KB, 31 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.