No Tags Found!

bhumika.t
Hi All
Please sort out my problem, one of our employee joined us 10 days back and her husband has now joined our competition,the problem is both of them are in the same domain and thus sharing of company secrets is a possibility. Please suggest the actions.
Regards
Bhumika

From India, Pune
sohini basu roy

hi bhumika,
what you fearing is true, but i must ask you something??? havent you made the employee of your company sign te 'EMPLOYEMENT CONFIDENTIALITY AGRREMENT' and'EMPLOYEE NON-COMPETE AGREEMENT'????? these 2 very important agreements that a company must make it signed and keep with them...this includes all rules and regulations of the company that a employee should follow. violence to any of the rules might result to legal processes too......... if not yet done i wish you do it immediately......dont worry..... :) regards,
sohini

From India, New Delhi
sohini basu roy

here are the sample copies........... you can use them by just changing few things........... check it out..... :) :D :) regards, sohini
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc employee_non-compete_agreement_cite_hr_748.doc (24.5 KB, 118 views)
File Type: doc employee_confidentiality_agreement-citehr_673.doc (44.0 KB, 107 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.