Rafi-US-Dream
Dear Sir / Mam, I am Md.Rafi, the member of HR Cite Man. I am unable to find "My Profile" to get the Print of Cite man membership certificate. Please tell what to do. Regards, Mohammed.Rafi
From India, Hyderabad
Richa Upadhyay

One is eligible to get a certificate after 50 post.So after your 50 post, certificate option will be available for you. Regards, Richa
From Ireland, Limerick
karthikrameshbdvt
Hi All, I have a doubt. If the companies registered under Karnataka Shops and Establishment Act, then do we need to file annual return of Form D with labour department ? Thanks
From India, Bangalore
lavanyas.5255
any one of you can get me some advisory note, for the employee whose behaviour is not good thanx lavanya
From India, Mumbai
VAGHANI
dear sir, How to get hr citeman certificate from web side. please help me about it. regards ghani

Sangeetha Palani

HI All Can any one say about how can we improve knowledge in HR Field to become a professional HR.
From India, Madras
petu
HI
We are conducting two days national level conference on CHANGING HR SCENARIO during June 12&13,2010 at Madurai, Tamilnadu
This conference is jointly organised by National Institute of Personnel Management and Federation of Hospital Administrators.
Eminent speakers and doyens of HR are sharing their experiences
Pls do contact for further details :

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg HR Changing Conference 12 - 13 June 2010 Folder 01.jpg (480.7 KB, 230 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls changing HR scenario Programme Schedule.xls (33.0 KB, 552 views)

ramalinga

i am working as hr executive
one of our staff wants to get pf amount which was deducted
in his previous company after two years please give me the
format to be attached with claim forms for delay in claiming the pf amount
with regards
ramalinaga

From India, Coimbatore
ramalinga

can any one explain what is meant by form k under provident fund act with regards ramalinga
From India, Coimbatore
yagniah

how to find out the certificate option as I have completed more than 50 posts. will u please guide
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.