prerna jetley
Hi
I am working in HR operations dept. since a year in HSBC now. And i have done a PGDHRM 1 yr course from St.francis in hyd.
I looking out for an MBA course for working professionals where in its easy for me to work and study at the same time.
I found out about a course offered by XLRI in hyd connected with this institute called Hughes. Its a 14 months program designed only for HR an professional where in the classes are going to be 2 days in a week and its a web based program. I am very much interested in the course but still looking out for something better.
Do let me know if there are any courses in hyd for a person who is working and who wants to study also.And let me know about the XLRI program if anybody has heard about it.
Prerna.

From India, Hyderabad
khareeshkumar
Respected Sir and Madam

Date: Oct 20th 2008, Time: 12:19am

I am K. Hareesh Kumar and I completed MCA in 2004 and MBA in 2006 from Kakatiya University. Now I am looking for HR Training and Placement Cell which make my future bright way. Since 2 Years I am working as Assistant Professor with subjects related to IT and Management.

But Now i would like to change my career with taking part in Training of HR and like to change my career into HR Executive or HR Generalist. Sir Please provide me the Training Institute those which are in Hyderabad and all over states.

From 2 Years I am getting mails from Hughes Consultant where I get more knowledge on HR Training and Recruiting as well as in subject Human Resource Management. But now l would like to take part in Training where exactly Hughes are going to conduct or else if any Corporate Sector providing Training please let me know as soon as possible. I am waiting for your reply.

My mobile number is 919676297272. My Email_ID is

Thanking you Sir.

K. Hareesh Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
ioshean
Objective
To bridge the gap between Campus and Corporate. We mentor all the aspirants who want to excel their career in Human Resources.
Eligibility:
MBA – HR/PDGPM/PGHRM/PGDIR/MHRM/PGDSHRM.
All graduates who want to make their career into HR.
Working class employees who want to become HR.
Existing HR Executives who want to cope up with the existing global trends.
Duration:
 Full time: 45 Hours (1.5hrs * 30 Days).
 Crash Course: 16 Hours (8 Hours * 2 Days).
Fee Structure:
Full Time : Rs.6000.
Week End : Rs.4000.
CreativeSoft (Corporate Office) ,
#412, Annapurana Block,
Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet.
Near Mytri Vanam, Hyderabad
You can contact at 9247249455, 9849478161

From India
Anonymous
RAMSONS HRD TRAINING INSTITUTE has been established in 2009 with the objective to provide an opportunity to all HR individuals(freshers & experienced 0-15 years)to acquire basic skills on CORE HR Practical Training. It creates practical fitment to the candidates those who want to pursue HR Generalist as a career. It trains on the following topics:

1) Pre-project Activity.

2) Manpower planning.

3) Recruitment.

4) Performance Appraisal.

5) Training & Development.

6) Wage & Salary Administration.

7) Incometax on Salary.

8) Pay Roll Management(pre-pay Roll, Pay Roll, Post Pay Roll).

9) Practical Training on provident Fund.

10) Practical Training on ESI.

11) Policies & procedures.

12) Brief explanation on Induatrial laws & Labour laws.

NOTE :- All the topics are covered with DOCUMENTATION, LEGISLATIVE RELATIONS, STATUTORY & NON-STATUTORY Approachments also.

Faculty Background

Name : N.Samba siva Rao

Qualification : PGDPM, PGLL, M.B.A

Industrial Experience : Having 25 years of experience as a

Sr.Manager HR.

Industrial Exposure : Engineering, Cements, Food products, Ceramics, Pharmaceuticals.

Exposure as a Trainer : Trained more than 1000 students

And conducted more than 70

Programmes.

Present Position : Director of Ramson’s HRD Institute

Visit :- Ramson\'s HRD institute, flat no. 202, sree sree towers, opp. hanuman temple,Dharamkaram road, ameerpet,Hyderabad

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Core HR Practical Training Program.doc (92.5 KB, 211 views)

sudhirkumar.hr

Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from IIHRMD !!!

Here we are requesting you to arrange a interactive session to be conducted in your premises to bring some awareness program to MBA students and gives lot of support from IIHRMD ,Kindly permit for the permission

We would like to introduce ourselves as a leading Training &Development Institute in India with the objective of imparting Corporate HR Education and offer our Certification Course on "CORPORATE HR PRACTICES".

With the abobe objective, we help the people in facing the over growing competition and prepare them to function in a fast changing globalized environment. We, at IIHRMD commit ourselves for promoting effectiveness in Human Resource and enable the participants of our programs in developing observable skills / leading valuable Human Resource.

We are enclosing our detailed presentation for your information and hope that you would also get immense benefit by enrolling yourself in our program. The 3rd batch is getting started shortly and you may enroll yourself and the new batch going to be starts from 26.4.2014

With best wishes,

(S. SUDHIR KUMAR)

PROMOTOR - MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS)

(M : 8374733137)

From India, Visakhapatnam
File Type: jpg IIHRMD IMAGE.jpg (85.2 KB, 60 views)

appanasrinivas
Ramson's HRD Institute inviting the candidates for the new batches. Attend the demo on CORE HR PRACTICAL TRAINING PROGRAM for both freshers as well as experienced candidates on 25th April at 7:30 AM onwards for regular classes without fail.
For WEEKEND classes attend the demo on 27th April at 9 AM without fail.
Please go through the attachment for course details.
for details contact :- srinivas - 7799010088
visit :- Ramson's HRD institute, flat no.202, sree sree towers, dharamkaram road, ameerpet, Hyderabad.

From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc Core HR Practical Training Program.doc (92.5 KB, 121 views)

sudhirkumar.hr

Dear Sir/Madam,
Greetings from IIHRMD !!!
We would like to introduce ourselves as a leading Training &Development Institute in India with the objective of imparting Corporate HR Education and offer our Certification Course on "CORPORATE HR PRACTICES".
With the abobe objective, we help the people in facing the over growing competition and prepare them to function in a fast changing globalized environment. We, at IIHRMD commit ourselves for promoting effectiveness in Human Resource and enable the participants of our programs in developing observable skills / leading valuable Human Resource.
We are enclosing our detailed presentation for your information and hope that you would also get immense benefit by enrolling yourself in our program. The Next batch is getting started on 27.4.2014 (Sunday)
With best wishes,
(S. SUDHIR KUMAR)
PROMOTOR - MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS)
(M : 8374733137)

From India, Visakhapatnam
File Type: jpg IIHRMD IMAGE.jpg (85.2 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg Slide8.JPG (146.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Slide6.JPG (124.7 KB, 19 views)

vishwaroop.vak

Dear hi,
As you have done pgdhrm.i suggest you to go for master's in HR .we have ICFAI university & sikkim manipal is offering MBA in distance mode for working professionals if you need i could provide contact details
Regards,
Vishwaroop

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.