No Tags Found!

Govil Nanda

Dear Friends Can some body share a policy related to company sponsoring higher education to the employees. What should be the basis and criteria? Regards Govil Nanda
From India, Delhi
shreeramjoshi2007

Hi Govil
Few points can be
weather the employee working in your company is performing well
See the course he is opt for is useful for the company
Ask to sign the three years agreements with company after completion of course he will serve for the company atleast for three years.
SJ

From India, Patna
Vaishali.Udeshi

Hi,
You can work on the following points for the Scholorship Policy:
- Objective of the policy
- Eligibility Criteria (PA ratings, academic ranks, confirmed employee, served the company for 2-3 years)
- Conditions (How much tution fees can be paid by the company, which progrmas are part of the policy, no sabattical)
- Institutes recognised under the policy
- Process of application
Hope this helps
Regards,
Vaishali

From Oman, Muscat
shilpi_d

Hi Gohil, I am in process to design Higher Education Policy (attached) for my Company, hope it will help you in the matter. Regards, Shilpi.
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc higher_education_policy_189.doc (29.5 KB, 2005 views)

Govil Nanda

Thanks Shilpi
Really Good One. But what i have done is, i have the qualifying criteria as min of 5 yrs of service with the company and the employee can't leave the company for a min period of 3 yrs.
Regards
Govil Nanda

From India, Delhi
mitali.cs@gmail.com
Hello, Can any one please share draft of the agreement to be entered into between the company and son of MD of the co. who is being sponsored by the co. for studies abroad? Regards, Mitali Agarwal
From India, Lucknow
Pritha Pandey

do you have any policy for sponsoring children education of those employees who can not afford good schools for their war.
From India, New Delhi
bhavya@pdmrindia.com
Dear all, I need sample of Sponsorship letter. From Employer to the Institute Stating that they sponsored the Course to thier employee. Regards, Bhavya
From India, Chennai
rajib_j@outlook.com
In service an employee has been given chance to do higher studies with all its financial facilities. Now I need a contractual/ agreement form that he/she may not leave from the conglomerate minimum 5 years of service from the end of the higher studies. Please help me by providing me such kind of form.
From Bangladesh, Dhaka
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.