M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Please Find Excel Sheet along with, which has links to various topics from Management to legal Updates, Motivation, Health, Yoga & Finance.
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls excellent_links_1__865.xls (414.0 KB, 2422 views)

srinaren

Hi Sardhar,
Wonderful bit of informative links. I feel everyone can be benefitted with this type of informative links.
I think you are an ardent reader. Hope you will post lot of informative links in future also.
-Srinaren

From India, Bangalore
bhidevishwas

Hello !!! Peer, Thanks. It’s wonderful and very useful information. You have saved 'hours' of many people. It’s simply great . Thanks again Vishwas Bhide

Raj Kumar Almale
Dear Sardhar,
Excellant Work!!!!
I am impressed with the chain of information provided in your posting. Hope this will become handy to one & all for their every need of information.
Keep it up & all the best to you.
Regards,
Raj Kumar Almale

From India, Hyderabad
Sujatha Suresh
PMS Hi...
You are one excellent solution giver or path direction giver I say....
I do not know whether I have said what I ment. The truth is if anyone asks a doubt and no one replies I see you posting saying that you are unable to give exact solution, However you end the post by giving related links.
May you and your family have a wonderful time together this 2008!
Regards,
Sujatha
Yes a HI 5 for your attitude!

From India, Bhilai
PraveenIP

Peer, Great Posting as usual again! I checked the reach site they are doing pretty well to help children. Quite a few links led me to google though. Keep posting.
From India
rajnish_sapra2005

Dear Mr Mohammad, When we are using this link its opening the blogspot.com nothing is there in this. where we have ti fin nd the data regards Rajnish
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.