No Tags Found!

Asef Zaman

ATTN:all AIRLINE HR PPL
It seems Making an HR Manual for an Airline Corporation is an extremely strenuous task and is not the same in comparison to other corporations due to differences in organizational structure,pay structure,varied range of designations....and the list goes on.Luckily my department has managed to complete the manual of my company and now am working on developing a policy Manual of a FICTIONAL Airline Corporation and narrowing the concept of the whole manual being based to the ground services operations.I'm submitting my first work which is the Table of Contents and then while I get feedback from all the knowledgeable HR Airliners around I'll complete which i hopefully proceed to publishers who will make it available to everyone.So your input is important.The document I'm providing is only printable however if a word version is required I'll post it based upon demand from everyone.
Best Regards
Keep me informed about your views!!!!!

From Canada
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf my_airline_hr_table_of_contents_147.pdf (77.7 KB, 1738 views)

parab2007
Hello Asif
Can u help me out what are the most questions asked during the time of interview in airlines company and how to tackle them as my interview is in one of the airlines company, as my profile is of Hr Generalist
Looking forward for your reply.
Rgds
Nitendra

From India, Mumbai
Asef Zaman

best of luck.....btw make sure u know a little about the fleet the company has and their flight operations
From Canada
File Type: pdf basic_interview_guidelines_129.pdf (47.2 KB, 587 views)

Modesto Tolentino Jr.

Dear Asef, The airline HR Policy Manual Table of Contents is very good. Can I request for you to post here also the file of the whole policy manual, I am interested to learn more about it. Thanks. JR
From Philippines
Asef Zaman

I'm extremely sorry JR but I'm making the policy manual on the basis of forwarding it to publishers so that people like u can access something which is not available anywhere.Its to help Airline Hr employees by giving them a guideline.But if there is any specific policy you might need help with....i can probably give u a summary
From Canada
sharonp
it would be advisable to inc teh following
Hr Philosohy
role of the hr dept
job descriptions
hr office
trainning facilties
checklist inc examples of forms
contracts
employee faclities
sugnahe employee enterance
restaurant
locker room
recreation room
accmodation
transporation
health care
employee appreance
leave of absence
employee calender
noticeboards
tertmination of employment
exit interview
let me know if you need other info
Thanks

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Asef Zaman

HERE ARE TWO FINAL POLICIES THAT I'M INCLUDING IN THE MANUAL.
BY THE WAY IVE CHANGED THE PROJECT TO MAKING AN EMPLOYEE MANUAL THAN HR POLICY.THAT WAY ITS EASIER TO GIVE A GENERAL VIEWPOINT SINCE HR POLICIES ARE CLOSELY INTERTWINED WITH LOCAL LAWS WHICH TEND TO DIFFER WHEN COMPARED IN TERMS OF EACH COUNTRY.ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTRIBUTE YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

From Canada
File Type: pdf conflict_interest_819.pdf (74.2 KB, 1333 views)
File Type: pdf corp_commit_132.pdf (69.2 KB, 1019 views)

Khush03

Hi Asef Zaman,
Thank you for sharing Hr Manual for Aviation Industry.
I am working on HR Policy for Pilots, could please me the PDF files on my email Id as I am unable to open the Files.
I would be glad if you email some more relevant material for making the Hr Policy for the pilots.
Regards
Khushboo Dharadhar

From India, Bangalore
Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!

I have seen your manual outline and it looks good and very exhaustive in content.

However, I have some comments and suggestions:

1. Manuals with this type of contents are called "Employee Handbook" (EH).

2. The contents of a good EH should be limited to things that the company wants every employee to know. And, it should be written as an easy to read and carry material, so employees can handily bring it with them everyday. Normally, these are the following:

2.1 The Conditions of Employment
2.2 Compensation and Benefits
2.3 Safety, Health, and Security
2.4 Code of Discipline

3. The other critical areas and dimensions of HR Work can be written separately in another manual (e.g. HR Policy Manual) that can be distributed to Managers and Supervisors as a guide on the details of the things mentioned in the Employee Handbook, esp the following areas:

3.1 Manpower Planning & Structure Policy
3.2 Compensation Policy
3.3 Benefits Administration Policy
3.4 Timekeeping and Salary Administration Policy
3.5 Training and Development Policy
3.6 Labor Relations Policy
3.7 Personnel Movement Policy
3.8 Organization Development Policy
3.9 HRIS Management Policy
Discipline Management Policy
Recruitment Policy

Should you wish to get canned copies of an Employee Handbook and Code of Discipline that is internationally valid, you can visit my site at: EMILLA CONSULTING |

Best wishes and God bless!

Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla Consulting

(landline)
(mobile)

From Philippines, Parañaque
mutazh
Hi; Can you advice on who to prepare a corporate or GOM manual for commercial (AP) airline. If you have any samples i appreciate if you can attach also. Thanks Mutaz
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.