No Tags Found!

Andyraj
To All The Group Members.

Greetings from ITAP India,

ITAP India in association with Maximum Potential, US, is pleased to announce a 'Certified Behavioral Analyst Workshop’, in Hyderabad & Bangalore.

The Certification Workshops will be held at Hotel Green Park, Hyderabad, on the 22nd & 23rd February and 14th & 15th March 2008 at Bangalore (non residential).

As you may be familiar, DISC Profiles are the most profound instrument in terms of its ability to accurately determine Behavioral Styles and has been validated across the world with over 4 Million users.

A number of Organizations have been proactive in their approach and had nminated personnel from their organization to attend the Western leg of the Certification Workshops, which helped them learn the DISC language and understand its various applications to effectively leverage human capital - the most important asset of all businesses.

On successful passing of the online test, you would be awarded a Certified Behavioral Analyst (CBA) Certificate by Maximum Potential US.

Let us together, unravel the Mysteries of Human Behavior!!

Looking forward to have personnel from your organization participate and get certified to use the DISC.

For more information and for registration form feel free to contact me.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Raj

|| ITAP India || Hyderabad – 500 003.

||

|| M: +91 99491 77775.

From India, Hyderabad
numerouno

I used the DISC profile tool as a self assessment tool several years back and found it very insightful. I would really encourage others to consider it.
Career Diagnostics
http://www.careerdiagnostics.com
Career Resources for Success

From Australia, Ballarat
Andyraj
Kindly find attachment broacher of CBA - Certified Behavioral Analyst. AR
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf cba-2008_863.pdf (81.0 KB, 137 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.