shweta345
hi alll i hope sumone replies i am in a big dilemma guys ......see i am workin as a lecturer in a engineering college n m interested in HR resourcing i hav done my B.E in electronics but problm is tht i want to do my MBA ......dnt hav much finance .so shud i work in my college as a lecturer for sal of 16k n save up to do my full time MBA or work as a HR recruiter (my passion ) for sal of 8k n do part time MBA
plz plz plz i need help :(

From India, Mumbai
dsv2500

Hi Shweta,
First of all I must welcome u to this cite.
Good to hear that you are working as a lecturer in a Engineering College.
It will be my advice that u should carry with your work i.e teaching as a lecturer and side be side also start preparing for the full time entrance exam of MBA.
It will be not good if u quit job and work for lower salary.
MBA regular course is more good than Distance One.
Don't worry about finance banks are there to provide u help.
So, have patience and Prepare well for your MBA exams for next year u will definitely get into the good B schools of India.
Best of Luck!!
dsv

From India, Delhi
vino44
hi i need the ieee project source code for my topic "mitigating attacks on open fuctionality sms based cellular networks .................. kindly give some idea and source code in previous projects used
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf IEEE09N21-BasePaper-MITIGATING ATTACKS ON OPEN FUNCTIONALITY IN SMS-CAPABLE CELLULAR NETWORKS.pdf (757.8 KB, 47 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.