Madhuri K
I am sourcing for the good management training providers/agencies in Pune, Mambai, who can provide inhouse or who give such training in Pune mumbai. Please help. :(
From India, Hyderabad
arva_chunelwala

HI, There are many agencies for this.You need to tell me wht kind of trg u are looking at whether behaviourial or soft skills. Regards, Arva
From India
gcgore
u can contact me on 9422260034 or 0253-2461385
I am management consultants & conducting trainning as well as consulting in all sorts of satutory compliences
Working as consulting HRD Director Based at Mumbai and Nasik
gcgore

From India, Pune
abhirutu

Dear Madhuri
Greetings. I am from Pune and consulting business groups in various management subjects including due diligence, training, lecture series, etc. Please do contact on 9822394170 or
Regards & WISH YOU HAPPY X'MAS AND NEW YEAR
sanjay

From India, Mumbai
sweetvidhi
HI Madhiri,
We are a training consultant based in both Mumbai/Pune.
We are training over 15 years now.
Pls give me your contact no. or alternately you can email me directly on .
regards,
Vidhita Shobhawat
Trainer - Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
shaktikroy
You may contact Administrative staff College of India (ASCI) hydrabad for all your training needs .Check on asci.com for details, Regards, Col Roy

Akshaymantra
Dear Madhuri,
Selecting training providers based on reference is always good. There is no dearth of trainers but certainly a dearth of 'effective trainers'.
Please also look at training as a 'process' and not as a 'programme'
regards,
Akshay

From India, Mumbai
raindrop29

Dear Madhuri,
I provide training in Lateral Thinking.
I am certified trainer in the same.
I am based out of Bangalore but don't mind traveling.
Call me on 098457 16452 or mail me at
if you're interested.
Regards
Rajeev Nair

From India, Bangalore
kudos.vikas
Dear All
please send me whole document related to trainig & management at[kudos.vikas@yahoo.com].
because it is very usefull for me.
actully i am opening a company its name is "KUDOS" with new ideas.
For this company:-
I want to make such team, each employee of the team totaly devoted for the work, each employee do their work in company not to think in their mind that he/she do the company work but all of them are think that they are doing their personal work. because I want to do REVOLUTION in the world, I have lots of ideas.
It is just a begining.....
So,Please All of you help me...
I want to make successful company, I need all of your support.
PLEASE give your positive vibrations, inspiration, experience, ideas, different types of plan(bussiness planing, markting plan, management plan & HR plan and more...) & best thoughts which grow the encourageness in team
thanks & regards
Vikas Asthana

Piyoosh
Hi Madhuri,
It gives me great pleasure in introducing our Company RSLOT Corporate Training. We are a Corporate Training house which caters to a wide ordinance. To know us better we have enclosed our company profile for your reference.
Should you have any query please do revert
Regards
Piyoosh Gupta
RSLOT - Corporate Training
B-32, East Street Galleria,
East Street, Camp.
Pune 411 001.
Maharashtra India.
Mob:- +91-9766362133
Office : - 020 40069991 / 30522737
www.rslot.com

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc training_proposal_dec07_180.doc (124.5 KB, 59 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.