Anil Kumar SB
Dear All,

There is one Position for the position of HEAD HR at Mumbai and the Job description as mentioned below,Please note that the ideal canddiate has to be from Mumbai or should be ready to relocate to Mumbai. Should have a minimum of 15 to 20 years and must have handled all gamuts of HR activities in an organisation.

Providing strategic leadership

Providing functional leadership to HR mgrs in individual businesses, who will have a matrix reporting relationship to their business heads as well as to this position

· Manpower planning for current and new businesses

· Recruitment of key vacancies and helping individual businesses on other vacancies

· Training in different functions

· Developing HR processes on target setting, performance management and appraisals, reward systems, standardization of grades and rem structures and HR admn like leave, appt letters, individual files etc.

· Developing and executing mgt development plans for key managers

· Managing HR needs overseas (like in the US)

· Articulating and enforcing code of ethics in all group businesses

· External interface to build company as an attractive employer brand

· Helping the undersigned in assimilation of newly acquired businesses both in India and abroad

· Helping the CEO in regular business reviews as a part of the corporate team

· Developing and circulating HR MIS to the Board

Should your need any clarification,Please feel free to call me back on 0 9844301229.

From India, Bangalore
REBELLOR

Dear

I hereby submit my résumé as I seek to be considered for the position of HR Manager/Head HR and Admin/ VP HR and Admin.

I have in excess of twenty years experience in all areas of human resource management, payroll and benefits administration. These experiences I gained while working at Pfizer Ltd, Colgate Palmolive Ltd and more recently at K Raheja Construction, where I currently serve as Human Resources and Administrative Manager. My years of experience in human resources at various levels ranging from Officer to HR Head, have allowed me to grow and develop professionally and as a leader.

My demonstrated achievements, training and experience render me qualified and competent to make an effective and useful contribution to the HR Manager's function within your organization. I am excited about the prospect of joining a team of professionals and to play a meaningful role in advancing the goals of the organization.

Thank you for giving consideration to my application. I look forward to meeting with you at a mutually convenient time to discuss in greater details how best my skills can be aligned with your requirements.

Sincerely Yours,

Richard Rebello

022-28671119

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CV -Richie-HEAD HR.doc (65.5 KB, 1211 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.