No Tags Found!

ann_guj
hi i am Ann,
i am from IT background but this new project i am in has HR as base.
i need to measure the employee performance.
in IT wat we see is wat we get but can i get some help that how a non material thing like performance can be measure.
i have sufficient material n knowledge on dashboard, scorecards n mertics but cant understand how that all can b implemented practically.
plz help me out
thanx

From India, Ahmadabad
Sathiyaseelan

Hi Arun,
1) Create KRA for the individuals throught heir managers.
2) give wigtage to each KRA's
3) Communicate the KRA's to the employees
4) Assess the individual on the KRA''s and accomplishment of KRA's
By this you have quantified your expectatiosn and have communicated to the employees.
Regards
Sathiya

From India, Madras
ann_guj
Thanx
i will try n implement the way u have informed me
i appreciate the fast repy as i was having urgency to understand.
still sir can u further make the things clear to me that wat the KPIs could be like?
thanx n regards

From India, Ahmadabad
Sathiyaseelan

Hi, The attached document may help you. Regards Sathiya
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc kra_3_149.doc (56.0 KB, 440 views)

ann_guj
dear sir, thanx a lot. the last document i have received has cleared my understanding a lot. thanx a lot. Regards Ann
From India, Ahmadabad
Sujatha Sharma
Hi,
I am working on a performance Matrix for technical trainers whose profile is 80% training and 20% non-training like project development, etc. What factors do I need to consider if I have to develop a perfomance measure for them.
Note - training directly supports business where participants are to be placed/ outsourced post training. Therefore it is a critical role.
Looking forward to replies.
Sujatha

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.