No Tags Found!

adams_magic
hello friends,
can anyone provide me with the english grammar specially rules about tenses and voice and accent materials as I am new to training.so I have to prepare my own module so can anyone help me out wit the training materials.
Thanks
samrat(9868431251)
urs.samratgmail.com
samrat.bhowmickomnia.in

From India, New Delhi
gkatik

Hey samanth,
First let me go ahead and send you some basic rules on grammer. To talk about the V& A its nothing but neutralizing the sounds.
Find this url: May help http://www.americanaccent.com/pronunciation.html#bbb
http://uiowa.edu#
these are the two links where you can understand better about language and the formation of the sounds.
Also find the Attachment.
All the very best and Good luck. Any Queries can be posted to
/+9192824-23423
Cheers.
Karthik.Ghali

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf grammar-definitions_866.pdf (89.6 KB, 3784 views)

Huma Riaz

Hi, I hope this file on 'Grammar' would help you on 'tenses' in detail. Regards, Huma
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc grammar_104.doc (414.5 KB, 2817 views)

manishawasthi1984

i;m not able to download the content..... could u please email me at

Manish
"Everybody can be great. Because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You don't have to know about Plato and Aristotle to serve. You don't have to know Einstein's Theory of Relativity to serve. You don't have to know the Second Theory of Thermodynamics in Physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love." Martin Luther King

From India, Pune
chetna mehrotra
hi Huma The doc on Grammar is AMAZING!!! Its made me understand grammar in its simple form.... Thanx chetna
From India, Calcutta
mannupauri
Hi Huma, That’s make me a great help. After doing lots of research work I find that this is the best and simplest way to learn enlish tenses. Thanks Mannu
From India, Delhi
kavita_84in
Wow!! i got some real cool information from this site. It's been indeed a pleasure to register here. You guys are great. I was seeking some information about grammar, got so much under this roof. Thanks once again.

Cheers........!!

Kavita:)

From India, Mumbai
Ellis

Well done and is much appreciated. Could you post some stuff on Voice and Accent training!
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.