No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello, please advise whether there is a time frame within which, after receipt of gratuity, an employee can contest the amount disbursed?
From France, Paris
bpansuriya
dear sir i hv one quarry i joint organisation in sep 2006 in nov 2016 due to some issue i need to take LWP(leave with out pay) as i have no leave shall it affect on my gratuity?
From India, Jalalpur
kshashikumar nair

It will not affect your gratuity as gratuity is calculated on the last salary drawn.
From India, Mumbai
Srinath Sai Ram

Yes, you can dispute about the Gratuity amount received by giving valid reasons for delay thereby requesting for Condonation of the same.By the way, you have not informed about the discrepancy in Gratuity amount received & with whom you want to dispute, whether with your previous Employer? or before the Controlling Authority? From France you are asking question about indian Gratuity Law
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.