No Tags Found!

singh.ranalko
Hello everyone,
I was trying to find query related to I-CARD submission after leaving organization without serving notice period but dint find any.
Kindly Please help because the person who left the organization gave fake excuses and i am worried may be he can use ID for wrong purpose.
I would like to know how can we force him to submit it or what email should i send him.
Thanks

From India, Lucknow
Bharat Gera

1. Hope the employee has given her resignation letter(reasons at this stage do not matter).
2. Please send a letter to the employee asking him to complete the clearance formalities to settle his/her dues. Asking for returning the company property for closing the account.
3. If the employee does not respond/revert/obey, wait for two weeks and send her legal notice for returning the company property.

From India, Thane
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

What are the possible harm that an employee can do to the company with his/her Identity card has to ascertained. If the company feels it will be huge than please advertise in the daily newspaper about the employee not associated with your company and any dealing with the said employee, the company will not be held responsible for such deals.
From India, Ahmadabad
Srinath Sai Ram

ask him to surrender his ID card immediately.Find out where he is employed presently & mail to the same immediately.You have all rights to send such mail.But, you can talk to the Employee before initiating further course of action.
By the way, how his accounts were settled without collecting all these.It appears you have also failed to follow due procedure before Relieving an Employee

From India, New Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

If the employer not willing to publish in the news paper better send out/circulate thru' mail with his photograph stating the person is not with your co. anymore and request them not to entertain or entrust any work/contact with him and to circulate among their employees too who were dealing with/contacts him. This will be less cost and effective too. A notice can also be put up on your notice board addressed to him and for info.of all other employees. The same can be sent to his last known address.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.