No Tags Found!

Raymond Joshua
The HR officer gossiped about me some weeks ago. She thought I was a culprit who undermined her and my work colleges. Later she send an email and describe me as and unprofessional employee. This build my anger but I took control of it. I talked to the Director and the HR Manager and some of the Senior staff members. There was no proper outcome for this issue. I am confused right now because I was accused for no reason. Now I am thinking what should I do.
Your help could be more helpful because this caused me a lot of stress at work.
Thanks
Raymond Joshua

From Papua New Guinea, undefined
nishu221183

Hi,
If you want to fight back, then you can take help with your manager, as they are the first person to know about this. Discuss with them and ask them to take some action. HR are not supposed to do that without any reason, as they one who take of employee welfare.
I would request you to be more clear. What was the gossip about? Is it personal or professional?

From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.