No Tags Found!

rickbed
I Worked for 2 years in Fortune 500 company a top brand - after my resignation and acceptance and full and final settlement of the same when I asked for relieving letter and experience letter they told me that I was terminated due to wrong claim submission. Which is not true. They have given me chance to prove my statement. Now I need the letters of relieving. Please suggest what to do ?

Srinath Sai Ram

What is this Wrong Claim, submitted by you? They have given me chance to prove my statement, please clarify?You were Employed as What? in which Company
From India, New Delhi
rickbed
Sir - they are telling me I have done wrong conveyance claims in kilometers. And they have not given me chance to prove my authenticity. I was a permanent employee in Multinational Brand and I don't want to take the company name -as it can effect the brand value.

Bharat Gera

Were you asked to resign or you resigned on your own accord? Did they give you acceptance of your resignation? Had they given you any letter/notice about wrong bill raised by you?Even if they do not give relieving certificate, they have to give employment certificate.
From India, Thane
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

If the employer states that they have terminated you, then they would have given you termination letter and would have not accepted your resignation letter.
From India, Ahmadabad
rickbed
I resign on my own accord. The resignation acceptance letter is also from official mail Id from the reporting boss and cc to hr.
Regarding the termination or wrong bill submission they have not provided any letter to me. Now nor they providing relieving certificate or experience certificate. What should I do ?

rajmanda

Forget about the brand and etc.. this loyalty doesn't work in India, if you are true to your self, send a legal notice to them, MNCs' are scared of litigations they will provide the required papers. As such resignation or termination, relieving letter can be issued.
From India, undefined
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

If you have resigned of your own accord, then please send a letter demanding the experience/service certificates and/or relieving letter stating the entire relevant episode and its supporting documents i.e. copy of resignation acceptance , FnF settlement etc. further state that if the same is not issued then you will be forced to take steps which will not be harmonious. I hope that will suffice as of now and they will give all relevant documents as required by you.
From India, Ahmadabad
Bharat Gera

Please write a letter to HR through registered AD and UPC requesting them to issue your experience cum relieving letter with CC to CEO and wait for about 15/20 days and then write directly to CEO with CC to HR again registered AD and UPC.
The language should be polite but firm. If they still do not issue, send a legal notice to CEO.
Please do not run after brands, all employers one and the same with little difference in their attitude and style. Any employer who gives you respect and good salary and also provides freedom of action is a great employer irrespective of the size of the company.

From India, Thane
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Rickbed,i have not asked you to furnish, your company name. None of us are not interested in your Company.What was expected from you was fair disclosure of entire case history for suggesting further course of action. you have stated in your own words that "They have given me chance to prove my statement." you have not even disclosed your Designation.Consequently, it will be deemed that you are hiding the factual position.If you have not committed anything wrong nothing prevents you to initiate appropriate action to exonerate your self from the allegations.What was the purpose of raising your query? We are all professionals to give appropriate suggestions based on merits of the case. you are giving information in tits & bits.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.