No Tags Found!

Arunkumar G Bariker
Hi,
I am in the process of preparing a policy for people who leave early by 30mins to an hour. I need to know what point do I put in the policy to ensure people do come on time and leave on time.
The working hours are Mon to Sat 10am to 6pm. we have different shift timings for operations who come in 4 shift timings: 7am to 3pm, 3pm to 11pm, 6pm to 3am and 11pm to 7am.
However the early going has been observed in general shift employees, who have 2 slots ie either 10am-6pm or 11am to 7pm.
Kindly suggest some pointers to have it in the policy.

From India, Mumbai
bvsrdy

I suggest you to go through below points for better productivity
If an employee leaves before one hour from his actual time you can make it as half day leave
If employee leaves between one hour from his actual time you can make it is a half day loss of pay for every three early goings

From India, Hyderabad
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Kindly search "Office timing" you will find policies drafted in some of the threads, you can amend as per your need. You can send circulars too instead of policy if you desire so, merely drafting a policy will not help it should be implemented by the respective department head/seniors, you can give 10-15 minutes leverage or grace to employees over the grace period for more than 3 days in a month you can impose penalty by deducting half day salary.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.