No Tags Found!

umesh9582pant@gmail.com

Dear All, Please find the attachment.
From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Wage Revision Form.pdf (50.4 KB, 515 views)
File Type: pdf EMPLOYEE EXIT INTERVIEW FORMAT.pdf (108.7 KB, 700 views)
File Type: pdf Application for Employment ERD.pdf (26.2 KB, 457 views)
File Type: pdf Appraisal Form.pdf (96.6 KB, 598 views)
File Type: pdf CLEARANCE FORM.pdf (61.1 KB, 920 views)

maithili01

Hi,
I need a salary certificate from my employer mentioning the duration and salary received by cash.Can anyone suggest me format/letter for the same. How to write the pay is received by cash? I need this for future employment also.

From India, Pune
Bharat Gera

Format-
To Whomsoever It May Concern
This is to certify that Mr.---------------- was employed in this organization from --------------- to ------------. He has resigned from the Company at his own accord. At the time of leaving his designation was ------------. His last drawn monthly salary details are mentioned here under;
1. Basic Salary -
2. HRA
3. Special Allowance (or any other name which is being used)
4. Conveyance Allowance -
5. Medical Allowance
6. Magazines/ Periodicals Allowance -
Total - (Rupees --------------------- only)
We wish him success in all his future endeavors
For (name of the Company)
Authorized Signatory Date -

From India, Thane
loginmiraclelogistics

Hi Bharat, If I'm not wrong, what Maithili require is a format request letter to her employer for issue of a salary certificate (I think she is continuing in the employment and she was not issued any pay slip, especially what has been paid in cash etc.) for her future reference and to use them if and when she leaves this present job. If this is correct then suitable format can be posted.
From India, Bangalore
srirangam-chaitanya
HI i need an employment letter to get visa to visit UK for a month. And my role is needed in a company. could you people suggest a format and letter copy for this. Thanks, S.Chaitanya
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.