No Tags Found!

Akanksha Saha

1) Mail from CTO

Akanksha,

Over the last month and more, there have been strong observations about your professional conduct. Some of these observations but not all listed here, include -

* Unreported absence for a long period

* Reporting at work with delays that infringe collaborative work

* Disregarding timelines and not honouring release schedules

* Not working cohesively with the team on assignments

* Attaching lack of seriousness to the requirements at work

* Not taking responsibilities for task assignments & taking them to closure without caring for the results & impacts

While we, at OnlineMocks, emphasize free-work-environment, a sense of ownership is definitely a "must have" element for all employees so as to enable us chase startup goals. It is unfortunate that while you were given freedom to rectify your sense of professionalism, it has gone beyond the limits that HR practices mandate.

Based on above, I think that you may be better suited to pursue your professional career outside of OnlineMocks. Your lack of seriousness towards work has impacted timelines and quality at work and warrants a disciplinary action resulting in terminating your tenure at the firm.

You are being given 2 (two) weeks of notice period. You will not be eligible for any benefits.

You are being cautioned to use the time-period of two weeks to look out for opportunities for yourself and help close your current responsibilities failing which we may have to withdraw the notice period as well.

We wish you a better time ahead!

2) (My reply)

*Regarding Termination of Job

Hello Sir,

As per our discussion, you asked me to submit my grievance. Here it is.

According to my offer letter if the job is terminated by either party the notice of 2 months is going to be served or the equivalent salary is to be paid by either party. With reference to my Joining Letter (in the attachment), and your mail, I agree to serve the notice period of 15 days on the condition that I will be paid the salary of remaining 45 days at the time of termination.

Please make sure the process goes smoothly and on time.

Thanks!

Regards,

Akanksha Saha

3) CTO's response

Akanksha,

Your reference to the joining letter is not relevant. Please note that your termination is a disciplinary action and not a normal termination. The termination notice does not deem alternative interpretation - OnlineMocks, in this case, is not obligated to pay you for the notice period. So, the question for covering it does not arise.

The notice period of 2 weeks was to help you look for opportunities and mitigate disruptions, if any, at your end. A disciplinary action resulting in termination, otherwise, does not warrant a notice period.

Let me know you can be helped further. If you think you can't participate in normal office activities for the remaining notice period, you may remain absent. Your notice period ends on 31st March. F&F (Full & Final settlement will be done accordingly).

Thanks

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Joining Letter.pdf (686.4 KB, 776 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.