Anonymous

Error EPS Contribution Remitted: Max equal to rounded 8.33% of EPS Wages added with rounded 1.16% of the EPS Wages above 15000/- found on line numbers: how to sort this error
From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

There may be some error in calculation of EPS. If you have any doubts you can reach me
From India, Bangalore
Anonymous
Error EPS Contribution Remitted: Max equal to rounded 8.33% of EPS Wages added with rounded 1.16% of the EPS Wages above 15000/- found on line numbers:
From India, Delhi
dkhappy126

Error EPS Contribution Remitted: Max equal to rounded 8.33% of EPS Wages added with rounded 1.16% of the EPS Wages above 15000/- found on line numbers: [49]
HOW TO REMOVE THIS ERROR IF ecr has to be changed

From India, Mumbai
vmservicesvaso@gmail.com

Please Help Us with the solution as i am also facing the same issue
From India, Hyderabad
Om Prakash Maurya

Error EPS Contribution Remitted: Max equal to rounded 8.33% of EPS Wages added with rounded 1.16% of the EPS Wages above 15000/- found on line numbers:
This error is due to wrong calculation of EPS Contribution it should be 8.33% of EPS Wages with normal rounding method i.e more than 0.5 may be termed as nearest rupee and less than 0.5 to nearest rupee, 4.4 as 4 and 4.5 as 5. Please do it the error will be resolved certainly.

From India, Lakhimpur
Vikas.hrwirk@gmail.com

From India, Bhopal
Chandan Baishya

Error EPS Contribution Remitted: Max equal to rounded 8.33% of EPS Wages added with rounded 1.16% of the EPS Wages above 15000/- found on line numbers: 17
From India, undefined
Ranjith Kumar CA
Everyone,
Yes I faced the issue while uploading and rectified it below applying the formula on EPS Contribution
=Rounddown(((EPS wages)*8.33%)),0)
It will get validated,
the issue is with rounding or like figures go + or -

From India, Chennai
nandhu-ssahr729

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.