Vandanajha.2007@gmail.com
Hi
To All my Respected members of CiteHR,
It makes me feel excited when it comes to making HR Policies. CiteHR members helped me earlier to do the same in past, I am thankful and will appreciate the same to continue. I have joined a software Company, where there is no appraisal policy and salary structure.
I am keen to make all, But without all your help I can not start. Please help me designing a new HR Policies a new salary structure with PF and ESI. I want to start as a beginner in the field of knowledge acquiring about Income tax act. My Aim is to create a pleasant ambiance for all employee in this present Company.
Looking forward to strat with help of the professional team in CiteHR. Please contribute your knowledge sharing with me.

From India, Chandigarh
juhi srivastava
Hi All, I have recently joined as an HR in product based start-up company . Need to structure salary slab with grade. please help me designing a new salary structure. Regard’s Juhi
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.