No Tags Found!

Aakash1235
Hi
I have been working with this company for like 4 months now and hr haven't given me any kind of mail or offer letter even after working 4 months every time i ask her she says she havent received any order from the Gm or director. Now I am not feeling good about this job and have got another offer the new companies hr wants me to submit the proof that i have been working with the past company but i dont have any and the previous HR is not taking any action. I havent told anything about this at new place and the job is irrelevant to previous one will they agree to hire me as a fresher so that i wont have to submit any details regarding my old job

From India, Bengaluru
nishu221183

Hi,
Are you fresher? Is this your first job?
How did you join this company? did you get any mail confirmation from the company about your job offer.
If you have that and since you are working in the present company from 4 months, you can show that to the new employer.

From India,
Aakash1235
Well It is a first job. I received on spot offer after interview they told me to join immediately after that day so i joined, after a week i started asking for email regarding joining and since then they are not providing me anything and try to avoid the subject by saying we will discuss about it or not received any order from gm. I only have ID card and salary is provided through check so will the other company accept the bank statement as a proof if i tell them the situation?
From India, Bengaluru
nishu221183

Hi,
Its long time you have waited for the offer letter. They are suppose to give you before you join the company or atleast within month of your joining. But check whether the cheque has the company name and yes bank statement can be a proof only if your statements shows the company name.
As it is your first job, and if you wish to join as a fresher then you can go ahead join the new company as a fresher. Or else you can tell the company, where you want to join, the truth about your present situation.
Hope this helps.

From India,
Puneetsingh21
Same condition in my site, but i am working in pharma company with 10 months
From India, undefined
nishu221183

Hi Puneet,
As you have already finished 10 months, you can check with your company if they are giving your experience letter. Otherwise it waste to work for a company which does not give you any proof of being its employee. When you people look out for another job they will not consider this experience because you don't have any offer letter or confirmation mail.

From India,
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.