No Tags Found!

Ebin Antony

Hi, Our company's starting stages are going on. We have 30 to 40 employees - we wish to take (ESI) or (Insurance from private companies).
Please advise which would be more beneficial to our employees.
Thank you.
Ebin Antony
Administrative Assistant

From India, Chennai
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir, since coverage under ESI Act, 1948 is compulsory ( if the area where factory/unit is located is implemented area) , I fail to understand as to how you can make options for coverage or non-coverage under said Act. There is no exemptions or waiting period or qualifying period in respect of so called factories at starting stages. Once the unit whether it factory or notified type of establishment has started ( including on trial basis) , and employ minimum number of persons viz. 10 in case of Tamil Nadu, the same is coverable under said Act. In case of any doubt, I hope, you will approach the concerned department on the subject.
From India, Noida
Ebin Antony

Than you Harsh. I will check whether our area is in implemented area. Also I think that implementing ESI is better because it may become compulsory in other ways. Ebin.
From India, Chennai
pranabchak10

Dear Ebin,. What is the gross salary of the employee per month ? If it is more than Rs. 21000/- then you have to opt for Group Medical Insurance policy/workmen compensation policy else ESI.
Regards,
Pranab Chakraborty

From India, Delhi
Ebin Antony

Dear Pranab, Thank you for the response. We have employees with salary INR 21000/- per month. We decided to implement ESI for them.
From India, Chennai
GMKAUSHIK
Hi Sir,
Want to know, We have WMC as well ESIC policy, now one of our employee get accident and spot death, now which one we have to follow and which policy gives the relevant benefit to his family.
Kindly helpout me.

From India, Bhilai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.