No Tags Found!

Anonymous
What if the management of company is not accepting cessation of current factory manager? What the current factory manager do in such case?
From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear friend,
Your query needs further clarification. Do you mean "resignation of current factory manager"? If you mean resignation then confirm why management is not accepting the resignation? Under what reasons, they have wanted you to continue?
Please clarify.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
aishpratap
Hi Mr Dinesh, I am not resigning from company but I dont want to continue as Factory manager. They are not able to find a person who wants to be a Factory Manager Thanks
From India, Chennai

Dear Aishpratap,
There is no qualification prescribed under the Factories Act for the appointment of "Manager". He is appointed by the Occupier of the factory. This responsibility can be entrusted to any of the senior official of the factory, who is convergent with the working of the factory preferably a technical person. His duties includes compliance with the provisions of the Factory Act including health, safety and welfare.
BS Kalsi,
Member Since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Bharat Gera

You hold/do not hold the office of Factory Manager at the pleasure of the Management of the company. Once you have accepted this position, you have to continue if you wish to work in the company. You can only request your management to relieve from the responsibility.
Further you have not mentioned any convincing reason for that. I am presuming that you are finding the responsibility and accountability difficult to handle due to some very strong reasons known to you.

From India, Thane
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.