No Tags Found!

Mudassar04

Dear Folks, Revised administrative charges for EPFO w.e.f 1st April, 2017 at 0.65 per cent (zero point six five per cent.)
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Employer Administrative Contribution 2017.pdf (1.13 MB, 1199 views)

rohanadityagupta@ymail.com
Hi Mr. Mudassar,
Could you please explain how should i implement the administrative charges calculation in my payroll excel sheet. At present i am calculating on total employer PF share as 8.33% (EPS contr.)+3.67%(EPF contri.) +1.36% (admin charges).
Also if you could help me to understand regarding Rs. 75/- payable for what type of non-contributory member which is mentioned in the notification?
Looking for your revert !
Regards,
Rohan Gupta
Bangalore

From India , Chandigarh
isha35

Hi Seniors, Can any one explain in detail payroll calculation with PF ,ESIC ,Gratuity,TDS,Admin charges and including both challans in excel. Thanks Isha
From India, New Delhi
Srinath Sai Ram

Details of EPF Contribution Payable with effect from April 2017:
A/C 1 EE- Employee Contribution @12%
A/C 1 ER- Employer Contribution @3.67%
A/C 2 Administrative Charges @ 0.65% or Minimum of Rs500/- whichever is higher on EPF Wages
A/C 10 Employees Pension Fund @8.33%(Maximum up to Rs15,000/)
A/C 21 EDLI Contribution @0.50%(Maximum up to Rs15,000/- including for Non EPS Members)
A/C 22 EDLI Administrative Charges: Nil CONTRIBUTION

Total Employee Contribution @12%
Total Employer Contribution @13.15%
Last Date for Remittance of Contributions: Before 15th of the Month
Establishments(Non Fuctional/Closed) not having any EPF Covered Employees on Its Roll:
A/C 2 Administrative Charges:@Rs75/-
A/C 22 EDLI Administrative Charges: Nil CONTRIBUTION
Last Date for Remittance of Contributions: Before 15th of the Month

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.