No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am serving in a central govt. organisation since last 2 and 1/2 years. My probation period was supposed to be for 2 years but I have not received conformation till now. So I am not sure if I am holding temporary or permanent post now.

Now coming to main point, I had submitted my resignation letter one month ahead of date of leaving job. But it has been reject. I have no criminal or any other case pending against me. Also I have not applied for any other job till now. So there is no issue of NOC, not applying through proper channel etc. I am just leaving this job because I am physically and mentally tired of it and I want to change my field. I was told that my resignation was not accepted by authority because I am a good worker and it would be a big loss for the organisation if I leave. Also, I was told that there is lack of staff. But I want to state that, I am doing simple job without much responsibility. There are enough staff in my organisation who can replace me.

I am really worried now. I have worked peacefully till now and I also want to leave peacefully. I don't know what to do next. Kindly guide me.

From India, Aurangabad
Suresh Rathi

Did you obtain receipt of your resignation letter ? If yes, and if there has been no communication from your employer , then you are well within your right to consider as accepted.
To over ensure, send another resignation letter by spped post , giving reference of your previous resignation letter with copy to next higher authority and state that your last day of working will be---.
In case you get no reply, then stop attending office and seek your full and final, again through a letter by speed post with copy to higher authority.
Am sure you will get some response.
Resignation letter during probation can not be rejected on grounds mention by you, which I take it , was communicated verbally .

From India, Delhi
Anonymous
Thank you for your prompt answer.
sir, I don't have receipt. I just submitted my resignation letter to highest authority of regional head quarter where I am serving right now. But, I got call from my highest authority of main headquarter and I was orally told that my resignation will be not accepted stating the reasons I mentioned above.
My work involves lots of field work. I get to chance to visit office once in two months for a day or two. I submitted my letter when I got chance to visit during Holi. But I didn't take receipt because I was not aware of it. Should I again send resignation letter? My next and last highest authority is Ministry itself. What can I do now? Please Guide me.

From India, Aurangabad
riteshmaity

Send the resignation letter under registered post. Wait for the official response and then you can decide the next course of action.
From India, Kolkata
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Write a letter containing reference to your resignation letter, verbal communication reg reasons stated for refusal which are not acceptable to you. Also state your desire to leave once again
and inform that if no reply in writing is received within 7 days then you would quit the job thereafter.
Regards
V.L.Nagarkar
HR-CONSULTANT to

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.