No Tags Found!

attivillisrikanth@gmail.com
Dear sir,
Please clarify my doubt regarding ESI Reimbursement
One of my employee met an accident on 09.12.2016 and then he had taken a treatment form private hospital .They charged more so he wants to aplly the bill for ESIC Reimbursement .Now i want to know what is time limit for applying/Submission of my bill for Reimbursement. please clarify my doubt
With Regards
A.Srikanth

From India, Visakhapatnam
Harsh Kumar Mehta

1. Sir, ESIC has its own referral and reimbursement system and policies. In the past in some threads I have uploaded the copies of such instructions issued by ESIC.
2. In case the employee has not been referred to private hospital through ESI Dispensary/ESI Hospital, as per procedure laid down then I think, ESIC will make no reimbursements.
3. I think, it will be more better if the concerned employee may contact the appropriate ESIS dispensary to which he is attached and show them the medical bills/his entitlement etc. .

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.