hamber705
Today I just asked my HR for Certificate of Employment for some important matters and she deny me to have one. She further explained that they have something to fix first or they need an urgent meeting on when they can release a Certificate of Employment. Since my HR just told me that they need to fix something important before they can release my CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT are there any circumstances that they failed to renew something that can be the reason why they can't release COE at the moment? Or what is the certain thing they need to fix first before they can release CEO? I am here to ask what is that certain thing they need to fix first before they can release CEO? Any idea?
From Philippines, undefined
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Hamber,
We need to know why you would like to have Certificate of Employment (COE). In Indian context, employees apply for COE during the employment and after resignation. Former is asked to take loan for the house or purchase vehicle etc. The latter is asked so that it becomes proof of employment in the company.
In view of the above, we request you to provide the context of your request for COE. If HR is saying that they need to fix something important before they can release COE, then can you surmise why they are saying so? Will they order some enquiry and you also will be involved? Did you commit any misconduct and now it has come to the light?
There are so many questions associated with your post. Please clarify.
Thanks,
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.