No Tags Found!

daminibharthare

Hi. I had worked for 1 years with one of the it company and I have signed a 1 year of bond which i have completed There is a notice period of 30 days but I gave notice of resignation for 10 days only due to some personal issue and ready to pay the amount for 20 days .they are not ready to provide experience and relieving letter to me i requested them so many times but they are not giving any answer. Please help me, if something can be done.I am in need of an help...
From India, Indore
prafuluberoi

What is the reason they are stating to not give you the letters
From India, Mumbai
daminibharthare

till now they are not replying on my resignation when I gave reminder they said wait for the updation we will update yo on mail may last working day will be on 28 th Feb but till now I am not getting reply I requested so may times but they are not replying as I am ready to give salary of this month and i have to go mu hometown and I am waiting for their reply and in last last meeting they said we will not going to provide you anything....please help me
From India, Indore
Ckale
what i think is refer the clause in your appointment letter for separation/resignation. if it is mentioned that you can adjust your notice period against the payment then send the scanned copy of the same to the concerned and tell them to process your letter and see how they revert on that.
Hope this will help you.

From India , Pune
umakanthan53

Dear Friend,
No employer has got plenary power, if any to compel an unwilling employee to remain in service if he tenders resignation complying with the terms of exit one way or other so stipulated. Sleeping over the letter of resignation may be tactical but would not be fruitful anyway since it is a prospective one effective from a future date. So you are at liberty to relieve yourself on the expiry of notice period already mentioned by paying the amount for the unserved period. I don't think that your employer will give you any formal relieving order and experience certificate. So do not fail to place these things on record by appropriate means.

From India, Salem
riteshmaity

If you do not receive any response in writing from the company either rejecting/ accepting your resignation, then in that case it will be presumed that your resignation has been accepted. Hope you have acknowledgment of submission of your resignation.
From India, Kolkata
daminibharthare

I have been a very loyal employee to the company and have worked for a duration that is more than a year, and due to some unfortunate situation I am unable to serve the notice period of 30 days in that case I am expecting the consideration from the company at least they have to give relieving letter. I want to reliving letter and experience because it's my right and I am fully acknowledging the fact that they can deduct my salaried amount. Please suggest me what to do in this situation.
From India, Indore
saswatabanerjee

Every employee wanting to join the next job without completing notice period gives exactly the excuse you are giving.
When you have not completed the required notice period, my sympathy is definitely not with you. In most probability your personal reasons are just a cover for neeed to join immediately in the next job.
So, I don't think you have much of a way out other than request the company, but I certainly hope they deny it

From India, Mumbai
Anonymous
Its unfortunate to see a senior professional stating "hope they deny it", even when the employee under consideration is willing to pay out the salary for the time period he/she is not wiling/able to serve the notice period. I also happen to notice there was a "bond" that the candidate had to sign. I am very much in doubt about the legality of the document, since that is illegal in most cases.
From India, Kolkata
prafuluberoi

This is a case where I think that there is more than what is meeting the eye. Please hold back all advice until a clear case is presented.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.