No Tags Found!

Aswani Nikita
Hi,
I have given resign to my company and ready to serve 15days notice period, but due to some circumstances my resignation was accepted on immediate basis and I was assured on mail that my 15 days notice period will be payout. Now my question is that the calculation of notice period amount is calculated from net salary or basic salary. My company is calculated on basic salary. Is it right or wrong because I was ready to serve notice period they don't want me to serve. Please advice.

From India, Jaipur
rdsyadav

Dear sir,
Companies at time pay notice pay and/ or recover notice pay depending upon the dependence, relations , contributions in return we employees have maintained. Companies pay VRS pay=outs as well to their employees . However, break up of notice pay is purely an internal matter where you are working in. Difference is not so wide . and company in recognition of your performance has been paying you notice pay generously.. So accept this graceful exit and request the new employer that you are ready to join early , so join at new organization, that will be better.
Regds,
RDS Yadav

From India, Delhi
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

I would agree with R S Yadav, the company was generous in giving you 15 days Basic pay and a smooth exit, which is more necessity than a meager difference of pay.
You can check your termination clause wherein the Notice Period buyout is 15 days Gross Salary or Basic Salary, to have an idea

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.