Vashii

Hi all,
Need your help again.
I am working in small IT company (Chennai) with less than 30 employees. We have PF, ESI and PT deductions. One of the employee is working in a client place (Chennai) who is paying his salary without any deductions.
Now, the employee is in need of payslip. Who has to issue the payslip? The client is also a small company and I am handling their HR activity. Kindly advice to help my employee payslip.

From India, Madras
yogeshk.kumar@rediffmail.com

Dear
then make his salary slip as salary Paid to that employee.if basic is greater than Rs.15000/- then fill form form 11 for exempted employee. and if gross salary is greater than Rs.15000/- then he is out coverage of esi. but now the notification for esi is Rs.21000/- w.e.f Jan2017. and Epf Rs.25000/-

From India, undefined
Vashii

Hi, Thanks for the support.
He will not come under ESI. But we were paying his PF and stopped when he started working for the client. My confusion is, with who's letterhead I should give the payslip. With my company or from the client?. and guide me for PF too.

From India, Madras
alphonsegt

Dear Friend
Thew letter head should be of the client not from your side and the signing authority is also them you are not eligible for signing otherwise they will be treated as your employee only
Regards
HR Alphonse

yogeshk.kumar@rediffmail.com

If that employee. is onroll of your company then you have to provide salary slip on your letter head ( mean Company address logo etc,)on simple A4 paper with authorised signature.in seal or stamp of company
From India, undefined
Vashii

We didn't paid PF and salary from the company account, and the client paid the salary to his salary account, The client has to provide the payslip with their logo and authorised signature.
Thank you so much for the input.

From India, Madras
riteshmaity

Legally he is the employee of the mother company and the he was deputed to a client company for a particular job. He is still an employee of the mother company. So technically the employer employee relationship remains between the mother company and the employee.
The client company may not want to issue any salary slip since they wound not want to take the burden on their shoulder.

From India, Kolkata
Anonymous
Dear Friends,
What Retesh said is appsolutely correct, You have deputed the employee and you become a contractor for your client. Here you client is primary employee and you are contractor. Your client should not pay him directly. Anything he want to pay him (Salary/Bonus/Reimbursement/Bonus etc.,) everything should be through you only. You liable to process his payroll and remit all the statutories and issue payslips.
Regards,
James

From India, Hyderabad
Vashii

Dear James,
Thanks for the clarity. In this case, the client already transferred 4 months salary directly and continuing. How can I (Mother company) issue payslip from my end, without transferring the salary?
The employee requested payslip to apply for a personal loan from his salary account.

From India, Madras
Glidor

if the client has enrolled the employee under their payroll and paying directly, then it is deemed that he has left service from your establishment and joined that company.
if the client is paying him as per your instructions, then you must have been submitting invoice over the amount paid to the employee, in that case the attendance and payment is your part, and you have to pay his EPF / PT / ESI .
check the details, and then proceed on.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.