No Tags Found!

Getwhatugive001

Hi,
Respected Sir/Madam I am currently facing a problem with ecr return.Actually,I have uploaded an cer for which trrn no.was successfully generated but at the time of payment , site disconnected abruptly.This happened before entering any banking details,so there was no debit from the bank.However,now status of ecr is stuck on 'awaiting payment' and payment linked as disappeared it says no action available (N/A).Can I file new ECR FOR THE SAME WAGE MONTH? Because there was no debit from the bank.

From India, Delhi
Glidor

check the TRRN status at this site, then ask the concerned bank to release the same
https://unifiedportal-epfo.epfindia..../publicPortal/

SHUBHENDU DAS
Sir,
I have created a challan and sent to our bank for payment on 17/07/2017, but it has not been authenticated by my senior on that day, now neither bank is showing for authentication on 18/07/2017 nor Unified portal is giving payment option. It is shown as awaiting payment confirmation.
How can I pay now ? Sir, Please help me.

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.