No Tags Found!

AANNIKAA
i joined an MNC related to mechanical engg. field in june 2016. at that time the company asked me to sign a bond for 2 years but if i leave i have to pay 6 lakhs to them.in september, i got ill because of the unhygienic food served in the office. i had to take leave for 3 weeks. after joining back the officers started to behave rudely, did not give me work and wanted me to just sit ideal in the office for 9 hours. in early November i asked my managers to change my seat as ac duct was directly above my seat. I had reccurring fever with inflammation of joints.for whole of the november i asked them to change the seat but they did not do it. in late november my condition got worsened. so i quit..after that they wanted me to serve the notice period.they keep calling me to the office. now they have sent me a letter through courier stating the full and final statement letter in which it is written that i have to a sum of 4.5 lakhs to the company through demand draft.

what should I do as my health is still not in good condition.

From India, Gurgaon
kannanmv

Submit your response to the management with relevant medical records and seek waiver.
From India, Madras
riteshmaity

Immediately consult a lawyer and reply to the said letter without delay.
From India, Kolkata
Anonymous
i did submit my medical records but they think they are forged documents.i'll straight away go to the lawyer. at several es they have misrepresented themselves. they even did not give me the copy of the bond
From India, Gurgaon
riteshmaity

Since they have asked you to pay Rs.4.5 lacs in writing, ask them first on what basis you are liable to pay such amount and also ask them to supply a copy of such bond which they have failed to give you at the time of joining. However, each and every word of the letter should be drafted carefully, hence take the help of your lawyer.
From India, Kolkata
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.