No Tags Found!

sahani_minakshi
Please help me in getting my PF account number. I left my Previous company on 11 April 2011. However the company is closed now.
Below are the details which i have.
Company Name :Spanco BPO Services LTD
Regd office : B-22, Krishna Bhuvan,B.S, Deoshi Marg,deonar ,mumbai - 400088.
Name:Meenakshi Bhim singh sahani
Employee id : sb4963
DOJ : 27 november 2008
DOL : 11 April 2011

From India, Mumbai
Glidor

look at your salary slip, there must be EPF account number, also annual accounts from EPFO comes to every employee, in form 23

sahani_minakshi
Thank you U S sharma. However i do not have any details except the above , Can you please help me with more options. What do i have to do for Form 23. Is there any way to get my PF number.
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

form 23 is annual account slip sent by EPF to establishment, for distribution to employees, so that they can come to know how much balance they have in their account and how much interest is credited.
if you have any co-worker then establishment details can be found with him, and you can approach the PRO with the company details, to trace your account number, but they would need, Date of joining, date of leaving, date of birth, and document you have provided for EPF registration, viz voter id or pan card .... so that they can search their database

Mohanasundaram_Subramani

First you refer your payslip whether PF recovered or not and if PF recovered then approach the concern PF office PRO along with your offer letter, doj,dol,relieving order copy and service certificate.
If company submitted Form 5 and Form 10 in the respective pf office then you can get your PF number and know your PF balance with the help of respective PF PRo.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.